Monday, March 19, 2012

Letterpress at home!


Okay, get ready....this is big news for anyone on the east coast that's been lusting for the in-home QuicKutz Letterpress Machine that came out in 2010.  It's on clearance at A.C. Moore craft stores! Furthermore, it's now 40% off the lowest marked price! That means I got one today for $22.50! (originally $149.99)
As you can see from the photos above, it's a fairly easy operation. I'm sure it takes some practice, but the results I've seen in stores and online look pretty sharp. (I borrowed these pics, so if you click on them they should bring you to the original sources) 
Call me a nerd, but I'm excited! I wanted one when they first came out, but had trouble justifying the purchase. So if you have wanted one, or want one now that you've seen it, rush to your nearest A.C. Moore and grab it if it's still there. I actually had to drive to another town's store to find the one I got, so each store may only have received one or two units at the most. The supplies are also on clearance so grab those too! I checked sites that sold these and they are still selling from $80 to even $169.99, so this is a steal!
Good luck, fellow Letterpress Wanna-Be's! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment