Sunday, September 2, 2012

No Sprinkles!?


On my bike ride, I often take a trail that brings me by a campground. At this campground there is a general store and I sometimes buy an extra Gatorade there. Anyway, they also serve ice cream, and I noticed this addition to the menu, via a piece of paper stuck to the window with tape...
And I started thinking...."I didn't want any.....UNTIL YOU BROUGHT IT UP!"
So, a couple of days later I was taking a break under some trees and a couple walked over from a house on the campground property (I assumed they were the owners/managers) and the woman asked the man "Can I get you anything? A bowl of ice cream or something?"
and he grumbled "I want sprinkles." He started walking away towards a different destination and she kept walking over to the store.
She then yelled over to him "We don't have any. AND I'M NOT GETTING ANYMORE."
Sprinkles be causing some problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment