Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Custom DEADutante Wedding


I finished a fun request I received for a wedding that will take place this November 1st...which also happens to fall on Dia De Los Muertos, also known as Day of the Dead.
The colors were black and yellow with just a touch of the Day of the Dead theme, so I included the sugar skull masks for the ladies to hold.
I tried to match the bride's dress as closely as I could...







There was a junior bridesmaid, and her dress was a little different from the other bridesmaid dresses....







There was also a pit bull named Millie in the wedding party.
This was my first DEADutante animal....








All in all, I had LOTS of fun creating this wedding party, and it's truly a joy to know that my creation will be a part of their big day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment